Friday, February 22, 2013

Photography Composition


Leading Line

Danielle Oporto© 2013
 

LEADING LINE:  taking a line that is leading up to the object you want to be looking at.

 
I feel this is leading line because the line leads to the mouse and makes you want to look at the mouse without looking at anything else. I choose this because it makes more sense to take a picture like this then to take a line that it obvious to a naked eye then to take one that is abstract to the naked eye.  My picture is in between abstract and ordinary.
 
 Silhouette
Danielle Oporto© 2013
 
SILHOUETTE: a backlighting to a person making them darker in the picture
 I took this not realizing I was taking a silhouette. I was actually trying to take a low key picture.  I took a few of these but this one popped out the most to me.  
 
 
Angle-up
Danielle Oporto© 2013
 
UP: a photo in the upward angle
I took this because I liked the way the stairs looked and the reflection on the rail. I also took this because it is a cool way of showing the angle up.
 
Distance-close
Danielle Oporto© 2013
CLOSE:  when a picture is closer than a normal photo
I choose this a my close picture because of the focus on the word “keurig” it is very clearly written.  If you were to take this picture farther away you wouldn’t get the same effect.  Sadly when I took the picture from far away I actually hated the darkness on the photo.
Sharp focus
Danielle Oporto© 2013
 
SHARP: A much focused photo no blurs on the point you are focusing on
I choose this as my sharp image because it’s very focused on the USB port. The port is an interesting part because it is see through so you can see the parts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment