Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dyptich

Danielle Oporto ©2013                                  "Being bullied"
I choose this as a bullying poster.  No matter who is being bullied or who is bullying you, that doesn't make it right.

Danielle Oporto ©2013                                    "Water Fight"
Water is the universal solvent, and it will disolve you too.

3 comments:

  1. Now I feel bad :( I swear I was only acting! I enjoy the triptych very much. and could not agree more with your concept, but do not be afraid to GET IN CLOSER with your camera shots. Really show the teacher in his face. As far as your second image, definately a close up shot would be much more succesful. We'd see the water and really feel the before and after. The bottom half of his body is not necessary for this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both of your pictures,I like how one of your pictures deals with a serious matter and the other is light-hearted and fun. Both came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your of your photos come out great. I like that one of your photos is serious and the other is fun. Both came out really good .

    ReplyDelete