Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Surrealistic Artist Inspiration


I love all of Rodion’s work.  He is an interesting artist.  Hey works with paints and makes them look like a realistic black and white cartoon from the 90s it’s absolutely amazing. 

Rodion Kachanoff - 

Date of work:  N/A

Description: I like how sharp the lines are and how the texture of the picture is very clean but also messy.  I like that the artist incorporated detail into the picture as if the clouds were wispy. 
Analyze:  the texture of the photo is rough but smoothed.  The picture seemed to blend together, the sky and the ocean. 
Interpretation: my interpretation of this picture is that you can be a message in a bottle if you’re stuck somewhere you can put your whole life in there.
Judgment: I really like this picture the way that it is black and white and the way that the waves match the lighting of the sky.  It is a very interesting photo. 



Jacek is also a creative artist but uses bright colors and amazing detail. You can look at any of his picture and they look like they were made in the 70s because of all the different colorings. 


 

Jacek Yerka –

Date of work:  N/A

Description: I like how the lines aren’t as sharp they are a little softer and how there is a sand stair case into the ocean.  Also how the shell is her house.
Analyze:   the texture is like a texture of a shell and sand and skin and everything just looks amazing.  Interpretation:  my interpretation of this picture is confined freedom.  When you are free but you are confined
Judgment:  I love this picture because of all the texture and thedetail that it has such as the stairs inside of the counch and the foot steps in the sand.   


No comments:

Post a Comment